Why choose an ultrasonic humidifier
What is an ultrasonic humidifier
An ultrasonic humidifier is a type of humidifier that uses high frequency sound vibrations to create water droplets from a water source. These water droplets are then expelled into the air, increasing the humidity of the surrounding environment.
Ultrasonic humidifiers are often used to improve indoor air quality and to relieve symptoms of dry skin, nosebleeds, and colds.
The benefits of choosing an ultrasonic humidifier
An ultrasonic humidifier is a great choice for those looking to improve the air quality in their home. There are many benefits to using an ultrasonic humidifier, including:
1. They are very quiet, making them ideal for use in bedrooms and nurseries.
2. They do not require a filter, making them easier to maintain than other types of humidifiers.
3. They emit a cool mist, which can help to soothe dry skin and throats.
4. They can help to reduce static electricity in the home.
5. They can improve the efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner by keeping the air moist, which can save you money on your energy bills.
Ultrasonic humidifiers offer many benefits over traditional humidifiers, including being much quieter and easier to clean. They also use less energy and can be used with essential oils to create a pleasant scent in your home.
Ultrasonic humidifiers offer many benefits over traditional humidifiers, including being quieter, easier to clean, and more energy-efficient. They also create a finer mist that can help to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
How ultrasonic humidifiers work
1. Using high-frequency oscillation (the oscillation frequency is 1.7MHz, which exceeds the range of human hearing), through the high-frequency resonance of the atomizing sheet, the water is thrown away from the water surface to generate a natural and elegant water mist.
2. First, the amount of humidification. This is the most important parameter of the humidifier. In order to cater to consumers' pursuit of a large humidification volume, some companies arbitrarily increase the humidification volume.
Therefore, the standard strictly stipulates that the humidification volume should not be lower than the nominal value of the rated humidification volume of the product.
3. The second is the humidification efficiency. It refers to the ratio of the actual humidification volume of the humidifier to the input power, which reflects how much humidification volume can be generated per unit of power consumption, and is an important indicator to measure the performance of the humidifier.
In order to guide consumers to purchase energy-saving and environmentally friendly products and promote the development of more efficient products by enterprises, the standard is divided into four levels: A, B, C, and D.
4. The third is noise. Considering that the humidifier may be used in the bedroom, if the noise is too loud, it will have a certain impact on consumers, so the standard imposes strict restrictions on the noise index.
Where to buy air purifier?
As an integrated industrial and trade enterprise, Wintek Trading has more than 10 years of experience in the field of household appliances, mainly engaged in air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, aroma diffusers, etc.
With a factory of 15,000 square meters, a professional research and development team and more than 500 employees around the world, we can provide high efficient OEM and ODM services.
Our products have obtained FCC,CE,RoHS,KC,PSE,IOS certificates and are very popular in North America,Europe, Asia,such as America, Canada, Italy, Germany, etc. We focus on the quality and Looking forward to receiving your customized needs.
For more product information, please click the link below.